Presented at the Annual Scientific Meeting of the Australian Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Sydney, Australia, March 26–30, 2010.
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 8, pages 1878–1881, August 2012
How to Cite
Hobson, J. C., Robinson, S., Antic, N. A., McEvoy, R. D., Windler, S., MacKay, S. and Carney, A. S. (2012), What is “Success” following surgery for obstructive sleep apnea? The effect of different polysomnographic scoring systems. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1878–1881. doi: 10.1002/lary.23342
The FMC unit received funding from the Arthrocare Corporation to assist with independent data analysis (collating and rescoring polysomnographs). Arthrocare Corporation had no input into the study design, analysis, or reporting of the data. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Ethical approval was granted by the Flinders Medical Centre Clinical Research Ethics Committee.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2012 05:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!