The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Accuracy of the current TNM classification in predicting survival in patients with sinonasal mucosal melanoma†
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 8, pages 1734–1738, August 2012
How to Cite
Koivunen, P., Bäck, L., Pukkila, M., Laranne, J., Kinnunen, I., Grénman, R. and Mäkitie, A. A. (2012), Accuracy of the current TNM classification in predicting survival in patients with sinonasal mucosal melanoma. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1734–1738. doi: 10.1002/lary.23343
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2012 04:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Multilocular sinonasal malignant melanoma: a poor prognostic subgroup?, European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2014,, , , , , ,