Presented in part at the 219th Meeting of the Netherlands Society for Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Groningen, the Netherlands, November 17–18, 2011.
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 8, pages 1826–1830, August 2012
How to Cite
Tjon Pian Gi, R. E. A., Halmos, G. B., van Hemel, B. M., van den Heuvel, E. R., van der Laan, B. F. A. M., Plaat, B. E. C. and Dikkers, F. G. (2012), Narrow band imaging is a new technique in visualization of recurrent respiratory papillomatosis. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1826–1830. doi: 10.1002/lary.23344
Medical equipment was supplied by Olympus Netherlands during the period of this study. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2012 04:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!