Presented as a poster at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Miami, Florida, U.S.A., January 26–28, 2012.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 1575–1578, July 2012
How to Cite
Kim, G. G. and Zanation, A. M. (2012), Transoral robotic surgery to resect skull base tumors via transpalatal and lateral pharyngeal approaches. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1575–1578. doi: 10.1002/lary.23354
This work was supported by a grant for the National Institute on Deafness and other Communicative Disorders, T32DC005360 (G.G.K.). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2012 02:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 3Endoscopic resection of retromaxillary schwannomas, Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 2014, 25, 3, 274, , , , , , ,
- 4The combined endonasal and transoral approach for the management of skull base and nasopharyngeal pathology: a case series, Neurosurgical Focus, 2014, 37, 4, E2, , ,
- 5Current Trends in Robotic Surgery for Otolaryngology, Current Otorhinolaryngology Reports, 2013, 1, 3, 153, ,