Presented in part as a poster at SLEEP 2010–24th Annual Meeting of the Associated Professional Sleep Societies, LLC, San Antonio, Texas, U.S.A., June 5–9, 2010.
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 2115–2121, September 2012
How to Cite
Lee, S. H., Choi, J. H., Park, I. H., Lee, S. H., Kim, T. H., Lee, H. M., Park, H.-K., Thomas, R. J., Shin, C. and Yun, C.-H. (2012), Measuring sleep quality after adenotonsillectomy in pediatric sleep apnea. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2115–2121. doi: 10.1002/lary.23356
This study was supported by a grant of the Korean Healthcare Technology R&D Projects, Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea (A090084); and by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Communication Disorders Center of Korea University, Republic of Korea.
Robert J. Thomas, MD, has a patent on the software for cardiopulmonary analysis developed at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts, and licensed to MyCardio LLC/Seep Holdings LLC. Both Robert J. Thomas and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center receive royalties through approved institutional/Harvard Medical School royalty sharing policies.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2012 02:29PM EST
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!