Presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Miami, Florida, U.S.A., January 26–28, 2012.
Head and Neck
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 8, pages 1756–1760, August 2012
How to Cite
Patel, U. A. and Brennan, T. E. (2012), Disparities in head and neck cancer: Assessing delay in treatment initiation. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1756–1760. doi: 10.1002/lary.23357
Support for the conduct of the study and preparation of the manuscript was provided in part by John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County, Department of Surgery, Minority-Based Community Clinical Oncology Program Grant (MB-CCOP).
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2012 02:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!