Presented in part at the 1st Congress of the Confederation of the European ORL-HNS, Barcelona, Spain, July 2–6, 2011.
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 1887–1892, September 2012
How to Cite
Ponikau, J. U., Hamilos, D. L., Barreto, A., Cecil, J., Jones, S. W., Manthei, S. E. and Collins, J. (2012), An exploratory trial of Cyclamen europaeum extract for acute rhinosinusitis. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1887–1892. doi: 10.1002/lary.23366
The study sponsors were Dey Pharma, LP, Napa, California, and Hartington Pharmaceutical, Barcelona, Spain. Employees of Dey were involved in the study design and in the collection and analysis of data. Jens U. Ponikau, MD, is a consultant for Dey Pharma and Hartington Pharmaceutical. Angelique Barreto, MD, John Cecil, MD, Stephen W. Jones, MD, and Scott E. Manthei, DO, were clinical trial investigators for the clinical trial described in this article. Dr. Collins was an employee of Dey Pharma at the time of the trial. Authors were assisted by a professional medical writer, Elizabeth Field, PhD, of Field Advantage Medical Communication, LLC, in the preparation of the manuscript, funded by Hartington Pharmaceutical.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!