Presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Miami Beach, Florida, U.S.A., January 26, 2012.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 8, pages 1767–1772, August 2012
How to Cite
Lewin, J. S., Hutcheson, K. A., Barringer, D. A., Croegaert, L. E., Lisec, A. and Chambers, M. S. (2012), Customization of the voice prosthesis to prevent leakage from the enlarged tracheoesophageal puncture: Results of a prospective trial. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1767–1772. doi: 10.1002/lary.23368
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Amniotic Fluid—A Source for Clinical Therapeutics in the Newborn?, Stem Cells and Development, 2015, 24, 12, 1405, , , , , ,
- 2Computer aided design and experiment of a novel patient-specific carbon nanocomposite voice prosthesis, Computer-Aided Design, 2015, 59, 109, , ,
- 3Novel modification of voice prosthesis, European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2015,, , , ,
- 4The development and treatment of periprosthetic leakage after prosthetic voice restoration: a literature review and personal experience. Part II: conservative and surgical management, European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2015, 272, 3, 661,