The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 1634–1640, July 2012
How to Cite
Tufano, R. P., Bishop, J. and Wu, G. (2012), Reoperative central compartment dissection for patients with recurrent/persistent papillary thyroid cancer: Efficacy, safety, and the association of the BRAF mutation. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1634–1640. doi: 10.1002/lary.23371
R.P.T. is a consultant for Medtronic.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1New insights in risk stratification of differentiated thyroid cancer, Current Opinion in Oncology, 2014, 26, 1, 1, ,
- 2Observing Micopapillary Thyroid Cancers, Thyroid, 2014, 24, 1, 3, ,
- 3Prognostic biomarkers in thyroid cancer, Virchows Archiv, 2014,, , , , ,
- 4Reoperative Experience with Papillary Thyroid Cancer, World Journal of Surgery, 2014, 38, 3, 645, , , , , , , ,
- 5The feasibility and efficacy of secondary neck dissections in thyroid cancer metastases, European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2014, 271, 4, 795, , , , , ,
- 7Epidermal growth factor receptor overexpression is a marker for adverse pathologic features in papillary thyroid carcinoma, Journal of Surgical Research, 2013, 185, 1, 217, , , , , , , ,
- 8Progress in molecular-based management of differentiated thyroid cancer, The Lancet, 2013, 381, 9871, 1058, , ,
- 9The BRAF V600E mutation in papillary thyroid cancer with positive or suspected pre-surgical cytological finding is not associated with advanced stages or worse prognosis, Endocrine, 2013,, , , , , , , , ,
- 10The relationship between the BRAFV600E mutation in papillary thyroid microcarcinoma and clinicopathologic factors, World Journal of Surgical Oncology, 2013, 11, 1, 291, , , , , , , , ,