Presented at the 21st North American Skull Base Society Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., February 18, 2011.
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 1925–1932, September 2012
How to Cite
Lee, S., Gallia, G. L., Reh, D. D., Schafer, S., Uneri, A., Mirota, D. J., Nithiananthan, S., Otake, Y., Stayman, J. W., Zbijewski, W. and Siewerdsen, J. H. (2012), Intraoperative C-arm cone-beam computed tomography: Quantitative analysis of surgical performance in skull base surgery. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1925–1932. doi: 10.1002/lary.23374
There were no commercial interests in the technologies described in this article. The research in this study was supported by NIH grant R01-CA-127444 and was performed in collaboration with Siemens Health Care (Erlangen, Germany). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Deformable registration of the inflated and deflated lung in cone-beam CT-guided thoracic surgery: Initial investigation of a combined model- and image-driven approach, Medical Physics, 2013, 40, 1, 017501, , , , , , , , ,