Presented at the 21st North American Skull Base Society Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., February 18, 2011.
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 1925–1932, September 2012
How to Cite
Lee, S., Gallia, G. L., Reh, D. D., Schafer, S., Uneri, A., Mirota, D. J., Nithiananthan, S., Otake, Y., Stayman, J. W., Zbijewski, W. and Siewerdsen, J. H. (2012), Intraoperative C-arm cone-beam computed tomography: Quantitative analysis of surgical performance in skull base surgery. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1925–1932. doi: 10.1002/lary.23374
There were no commercial interests in the technologies described in this article. The research in this study was supported by NIH grant R01-CA-127444 and was performed in collaboration with Siemens Health Care (Erlangen, Germany). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!