The authors received assistance from Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. for rat breeding and sample provision. There was no financial support from the company. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Effects of zinc deficiency and supplementation on gene expression of bitter taste receptors (TAS2Rs) on the tongue in rats†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 11, pages 2411–2417, November 2012
How to Cite
Sekine, H., Takao, K., Yoshinaga, K., Kokubun, S. and Ikeda, M. (2012), Effects of zinc deficiency and supplementation on gene expression of bitter taste receptors (TAS2Rs) on the tongue in rats. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2411–2417. doi: 10.1002/lary.23378
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!