Presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Miami, Florida, U.S.A., January 25–28, 2012.
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 1893–1897, September 2012
How to Cite
Haffey, T., Woodard, T. and Sindwani, R. (2012), Paranasal sinus exostoses: An unusual complication of topical drug delivery using cold nasal irrigations. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1893–1897. doi: 10.1002/lary.23384
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!