This Triological Thesis is to be presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Scottsdale, AZ, U.S.A., January 24–26, 2013.
Head and Neck: Triological Society Candidate Thesis
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue S3, pages S35–S51, September 2012
How to Cite
Lydiatt, D. D. and Bucher, G. S. (2012), The influence of the final cause doctrine on anatomists of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries concerning selected anatomical structures of the head and neck. The Laryngoscope, 122: S35–S51. doi: 10.1002/lary.23391
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!