The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Allergy and Rhinology
Sinus hypoplasia precedes sinus infection in a porcine model of cystic fibrosis†
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 1898–1905, September 2012
How to Cite
Chang, E. H., Pezzulo, A. A., Meyerholz, D. K., Potash, A. E., Wallen, T. J., Reznikov, L. R., Sieren, J. C., Karp, P. H., Ernst, S., Moninger, T. O., Gansemer, N. D., McCray, P. B., Stoltz, D. A., Welsh, M. J. and Zabner, J. (2012), Sinus hypoplasia precedes sinus infection in a porcine model of cystic fibrosis. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1898–1905. doi: 10.1002/lary.23392
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DE021413-01A1, HL51670, HL091842
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- University of Iowa CTSA. Grant Number: KL2RR024980
- Roy J. Carver Charitable Trust. Grant Number: AI076671
- Gilead Sciences Research Scholars
- In Vitro Models and Cell Culture Core and Cell Morphology Core
- Center for Gene Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis. Grant Number: NIH P30 DK-54759
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.