This work was supported by a grant from the American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology, a grant from the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation to Columbia University Medical Center (C.J.L., A.C.B.), and the Honduran Medical Institute. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Association of candidate genes with nonsyndromic clefts in Honduran and Colombian populations†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 2082–2087, September 2012
How to Cite
Lennon, C. J., Birkeland, A. C., Nuñez, J. A. P., Su, G. H., Lanzano, P., Guzman, E., Celis, K., Eisig, S. B., Hoffman, D., Rendon, M. T. G., Ostos, H., Chung, W. K. and Haddad, J. (2012), Association of candidate genes with nonsyndromic clefts in Honduran and Colombian populations. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2082–2087. doi: 10.1002/lary.23394
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!