The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
An endoscopic endonasal surgery training model using quail eggs†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 2154–2157, October 2012
How to Cite
Ogino-Nishimura, E., Nakagawa, T., Sakamoto, T. and Ito, J. (2012), An endoscopic endonasal surgery training model using quail eggs. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2154–2157. doi: 10.1002/lary.23399
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Endoscopic endonasal cranial base surgery simulation using an artificial cranial base model created by selective laser sintering, Neurosurgical Review, 2015, 38, 1, 171, , , , , , , ,