The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
An endoscopic endonasal surgery training model using quail eggs†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 2154–2157, October 2012
How to Cite
Ogino-Nishimura, E., Nakagawa, T., Sakamoto, T. and Ito, J. (2012), An endoscopic endonasal surgery training model using quail eggs. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2154–2157. doi: 10.1002/lary.23399
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!