The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Hearing aid satisfaction and use in the advanced digital era†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 2029–2036, September 2012
How to Cite
Kaplan-Neeman, R., Muchnik, C., Hildesheimer, M. and Henkin, Y. (2012), Hearing aid satisfaction and use in the advanced digital era. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2029–2036. doi: 10.1002/lary.23404
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1A process evaluation of implementing a vocational enablement protocol for employees with hearing difficulties in clinical practice, International Journal of Audiology, 2015, 1, , , , , ,
- 2Gebrauchsnutzen moderner Hörsysteme, HNO, 2013, 61, 8, 662, ,
- 3To Hear or Not to Hear, Research in Gerontological Nursing, 2013, 6, 2, 79, ,