The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Olfactory function in patients with postinfectious and posttraumatic smell disorders before and after treatment with vitamin A: A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trial†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 1906–1909, September 2012
How to Cite
Reden, J., Lill, K., Zahnert, T., Haehner, A. and Hummel, T. (2012), Olfactory function in patients with postinfectious and posttraumatic smell disorders before and after treatment with vitamin A: A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trial. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1906–1909. doi: 10.1002/lary.23405
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!