Presented at the 21st Annual North American Skull Base Society Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., February 21, 2011.
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 1933–1942, September 2012
How to Cite
de Almeida, J. R., Vescan, A. D., Gullane, P. J., Gentili, F., Lee, J. M., Lohfeld, L., Ringash, J., Thoma, A. and Witterick, I. J. (2012), Development of a disease-specific quality-of-life questionnaire for anterior and central skull base pathology—The skull base inventory. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1933–1942. doi: 10.1002/lary.23426
This work was funded by a grant from the Physicians Services Incorporated (PSI) and in part by an educational grant from the Latner Family in conjunction with Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute at Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Canada. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!