This work was supported by the Beijing Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 7100002) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 11032008). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Aerodynamic investigation of the correlation between nasal septal deviation and Chronic rhinosinusitis†
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 1915–1919, September 2012
How to Cite
Li, L., Han, D., Zhang, L., Li, Y., Zang, H., Wang, T. and Liu, Y. (2012), Aerodynamic investigation of the correlation between nasal septal deviation and Chronic rhinosinusitis. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1915–1919. doi: 10.1002/lary.23428
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!