This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Roles of IL-17, Th1, and Tc1 cells in patients with IgG4-related sclerosing sialadenitis†
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 2169–2174, October 2012
How to Cite
Ohta, N., Makihara, S., Okano, M., Kurakami, K., Ishida, A., Furukawa, T., Suzuki, Y., Watanabe, T., Kakehata, S. and Aoyagi, M. (2012), Roles of IL-17, Th1, and Tc1 cells in patients with IgG4-related sclerosing sialadenitis. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2169–2174. doi: 10.1002/lary.23429
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!