All the equipment for this study was provided by the Laboratory of Anatomy, Paris Descartes University.
Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 11, pages 2402–2406, November 2012
How to Cite
Leclère, F. M., Vacher, C. and Benchaa, T. (2012), Blood supply to the human sternocleidomastoid muscle and its clinical implications for mandible reconstruction. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2402–2406. doi: 10.1002/lary.23430
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!