The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus sinusitis in nonhospitalized patients: A systematic review of prevalence and treatment outcomes†
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 2125–2131, October 2012
How to Cite
McCoul, E. D., Jourdy, D. N., Schaberg, M. R. and Anand, V. K. (2012), Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus sinusitis in nonhospitalized patients: A systematic review of prevalence and treatment outcomes. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2125–2131. doi: 10.1002/lary.23435
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!