This work was supported by a Health Labor Sciences Research Grant from the Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare to T. YAMASOBA.
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 2252–2255, October 2012
How to Cite
Yasui, T., Iwasaki, S., Sugasawa, K., Sakamoto, T., Kashio, A., Suzuki, M., Kakigi, A. and Yamasoba, T. (2012), Admittance tympanometry with 2-kHz probe tones in patients with low-frequency hearing loss. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2252–2255. doi: 10.1002/lary.23439
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!