The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Low body mass index at 3 months following adjuvant chemoradiation affects survival of postoperative locally advanced oral cavity cancer patients†
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 2193–2198, October 2012
How to Cite
Chang, P.-H., Wang, C.-H., Huang, J.-S., Lai, C.-H., Wu, T.-H., Lan, Y.-J., Tsai, J. C.-S., Chen, E. Y.-C., Yang, S.-W. and Yeh, K.-Y. (2012), Low body mass index at 3 months following adjuvant chemoradiation affects survival of postoperative locally advanced oral cavity cancer patients. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2193–2198. doi: 10.1002/lary.23450
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Survival after curative surgical treatment for primary oral squamous cell carcinoma, Journal of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery, 2014,, , , ,