The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 2265–2268, October 2012
How to Cite
Chen, X., Zhang, X.-D., Gu, X., Fang, Z.-M. and Zhang, R. (2012), Endolymphatic space imaging in idiopathic sudden sensorineural hearing loss with vertigo. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2265–2268. doi: 10.1002/lary.23452
Zhe-Ming Fang and Rong Zhang contributed equally to this study.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Endolymphatic Hydrops Detected by 3-Dimensional Fluid-Attenuated Inversion Recovery MRI following Intratympanic Injection of Gadolinium in the Asymptomatic Contralateral Ears of Patients with Unilateral Ménière’s Disease, Medical Science Monitor, 2015, 21, 701,
- 2Usefulness of three-dimensional fluid-attenuated inversion recovery magnetic resonance imaging to detect inner-ear abnormalities in patients with sudden sensorineural hearing loss, The Journal of Laryngology & Otology, 2015, 129, 01, 11, , , , , , , ,
- 3Idiopathic sudden sensorineural hearing loss in Japan, Acta Oto-laryngologica, 2014, 134, 11, 1158, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4The Clinical Value of Three-Dimensional Fluid-Attenuated Inversion Recovery Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Patients with Idiopathic Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss, Otology & Neurotology, 2014, 35, 10, 1730, ,
- 5Visualization of endolymphatic hydrops with MR imaging in patients with Ménière’s disease and related pathologies: current status of its methods and clinical significance, Japanese Journal of Radiology, 2014, 32, 4, 191, ,
- 6Endolymphatic Hydrops Revealed by Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Patients With Acute Low-Tone Sensorineural Hearing Loss, Otology & Neurotology, 2013, 34, 7, 1241, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 7Estimation of Perilymph Enhancement after Intratympanic Administration of Gd-DTPA by Fast T1-mapping with a Dual Flip Angle 3D Spoiled Gradient Echo Sequence, Magnetic Resonance in Medical Sciences, 2013, 12, 3, 223, , , , , ,
- 8Semi-quantification of Endolymphatic Size on MR Imaging after Intravenous Injection of Single-dose Gadodiamide: Comparison between Two Types of Processing Strategies, Magnetic Resonance in Medical Sciences, 2013, 12, 4, 261, , , , , , , , ,