This work was presented at the 115th Triological Society Annual Meeting at COSM, San Diego, California, U.S.A., April 20–21, 2012. It is a corecipient of the Mosher Award for Triological Thesis.
Longitudinal study of children with unilateral hearing loss†
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 2088–2095, September 2012
How to Cite
Lieu, J. E. C., Tye-Murray, N. and Fu, Q. (2012), Longitudinal study of children with unilateral hearing loss. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2088–2095. doi: 10.1002/lary.23454
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: K23 DC006638, UL1RR024992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!