Presented at the 115th Triological Society Annual Meeting at COSM, San Diego, California, U.S.A., April 20–21, 2012.
Pediatrics: Triological Society Candidate Thesis
Validation of a clinical assessment score for pediatric sleep-disordered breathing†
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 2096–2104, September 2012
How to Cite
Goldstein, N. A., Stefanov, D. G., Graw-Panzer, K. D., Fahmy, S. A., Fishkin, S., Jackson, A., Sarhis, J. S. and Weedon, J. (2012), Validation of a clinical assessment score for pediatric sleep-disordered breathing. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2096–2104. doi: 10.1002/lary.23455
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!