Presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 27–29, 2011.
Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 2160–2163, October 2012
How to Cite
Kakarala, K., Emerick, K. S., Lin, D. T., Rocco, J. W. and Deschler, D. G. (2012), Free flap reconstruction in 1999 and 2009: Changing case characteristics and outcomes. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2160–2163. doi: 10.1002/lary.23457
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Reconstructive options for the neck after resection of cutaneous malignancies, Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 2013, 24, 1, 45, ,