Presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 27–29, 2011.
Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 2160–2163, October 2012
How to Cite
Kakarala, K., Emerick, K. S., Lin, D. T., Rocco, J. W. and Deschler, D. G. (2012), Free flap reconstruction in 1999 and 2009: Changing case characteristics and outcomes. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2160–2163. doi: 10.1002/lary.23457
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!