Presented at the Third World Congress of the International Academy of Oral Oncology, Singapore, July 15, 2011.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 2205–2209, October 2012
How to Cite
Chien, C.-Y., Chuang, H.-C., Huang, S.-H., Lin, W.-C. and Huang, H.-Y. (2012), A pilot study of segmental mandibulectomy with surgical navigation using fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose positron-emission tomography/computed tomography. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2205–2209. doi: 10.1002/lary.23461
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!