Presented at the 2012 American Laryngological Association Meeting, San Diego, California, U.S.A., April 19, 2012.
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 2015–2022, September 2012
How to Cite
Broniatowski, M., Grundfest-Broniatowski, S., Hahn, E. C., Hadley, A. J., Tyler, D. J. and Tucker, H. M. (2012), Selective intraoperative stimulation of the human larynx. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2015–2022. doi: 10.1002/lary.23464
This work was funded by St. Vincent Charity Medical Center and Department of Biomedical Engineering, Case Western Reserve University. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!