The authors have other no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Expression levels of endogenous hydrogen sulfide are altered in patients with allergic rhinitis†
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 557–563, March 2013
How to Cite
Park, S. J., Kim, T. H., Lee, S. H., Ryu, H. Y., Hong, K. H., Jung, J. Y., Hwang, G. H. and Lee, S. H. (2013), Expression levels of endogenous hydrogen sulfide are altered in patients with allergic rhinitis. The Laryngoscope, 123: 557–563. doi: 10.1002/lary.23466
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Communication Disorders Center, Korea University, Korea
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0004094
- Korea University grant, Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!