Presented at the 2011 Fall Voice Conference at University of California at San Francisco in conjunction with the International Association of Phonosurgery, San Francisco, California, U.S.A., November 2–5, 2011.
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 2219–2226, October 2012
How to Cite
Yılmaz, T. (2012), Endoscopic total arytenoidectomy for bilateral abductor vocal fold paralysis: A new flap technique and personal experience with 50 cases. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2219–2226. doi: 10.1002/lary.23467
The author has no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!