The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Modification and testing of a pneumatic dispensing device for controlled delivery of injectable materials†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 2023–2028, September 2012
How to Cite
Heaton, J. T., Kobler, J. B., Ottensmeyer, M. P., Lopez-Guerra, G., Karajanagi, S. S., Burns, J. A. and Zeitels, S. M. (2012), Modification and testing of a pneumatic dispensing device for controlled delivery of injectable materials. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2023–2028. doi: 10.1002/lary.23468
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2011
- Eugene B. Casey Foundation and Voice Health Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!