This study was conducted in the Department of Head and Neck Oncology and Surgery of the Netherlands Cancer Institute under an unrestricted research grant from the manufacturer of the tested adhesives (Atos Medical AB, Hörby, Sweden). The Radboud University Medical Center received financial compensation from the manufacturer at fair market value for the time involved in data collection activities. Patients received all necessary adhesives for the duration of the study and received reimbursement for travel expenses from the manufacturer.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 11, pages 2447–2453, November 2012
How to Cite
Hilgers, F. J. M., Dirven, R., Wouters, Y., Jacobi, I., Marres, H. A. M. and van den Brekel, M. W. M. (2012), A multicenter, prospective, clinical trial evaluating a novel adhesive baseplate (Provox StabiliBase) for peristomal attachment of postlaryngectomy pulmonary and voice rehabilitation devices. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2447–2453. doi: 10.1002/lary.23469
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Practice of laryngectomy rehabilitation interventions, Current Opinion in Otolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery, 2013, 21, 3, 230, , , , ,