This study was conducted in the Department of Head and Neck Oncology and Surgery of the Netherlands Cancer Institute under an unrestricted research grant from the manufacturer of the tested adhesives (Atos Medical AB, Hörby, Sweden). The Radboud University Medical Center received financial compensation from the manufacturer at fair market value for the time involved in data collection activities. Patients received all necessary adhesives for the duration of the study and received reimbursement for travel expenses from the manufacturer.
Head and Neck
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 11, pages 2447–2453, November 2012
How to Cite
Hilgers, F. J. M., Dirven, R., Wouters, Y., Jacobi, I., Marres, H. A. M. and van den Brekel, M. W. M. (2012), A multicenter, prospective, clinical trial evaluating a novel adhesive baseplate (Provox StabiliBase) for peristomal attachment of postlaryngectomy pulmonary and voice rehabilitation devices. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2447–2453. doi: 10.1002/lary.23469
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!