This study was funded by a Mayo Clinic Institutional grant (Knowlton Grant). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Otology/Neurotology: Triological Society Candidate Thesis
Inhibition of MEK pathway in vestibular schwannoma cell culture†
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 2269–2278, October 2012
How to Cite
Neff, B. A., Voss, S. G., Schmitt, W. R., Driscoll, C. L. W., Link, M. J., Beatty, C. W. and Kita, H. (2012), Inhibition of MEK pathway in vestibular schwannoma cell culture. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2269–2278. doi: 10.1002/lary.23472
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Primary culture of human Schwann and schwannoma cells: Improved and simplified protocol, Hearing Research, 2014, 315, 25, , , , , , ,