This study was funded by a Mayo Clinic Institutional grant (Knowlton Grant). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Otology/Neurotology: Triological Society Candidate Thesis
Inhibition of MEK pathway in vestibular schwannoma cell culture†
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 2269–2278, October 2012
How to Cite
Neff, B. A., Voss, S. G., Schmitt, W. R., Driscoll, C. L. W., Link, M. J., Beatty, C. W. and Kita, H. (2012), Inhibition of MEK pathway in vestibular schwannoma cell culture. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2269–2278. doi: 10.1002/lary.23472
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!