The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Posterior semicircular canal dehiscence following endolymphatic sac surgery†
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 2079–2081, September 2012
How to Cite
Kiumehr, S., Mahboubi, H. and Djalilian, H. R. (2012), Posterior semicircular canal dehiscence following endolymphatic sac surgery. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2079–2081. doi: 10.1002/lary.23474
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- National Institutes of Health
- National Research Service Award. Grant Number: 1T32DC010775-01
- University of California, Irvine
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!