Presented as a poster at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Miami, Florida, U.S.A., January 26–28, 2012.
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 2323–2329, October 2012
How to Cite
Durr, M. L., Meyer, A. K., Huoh, K. C., Frieden, I. J. and Rosbe, K. W. (2012), Airway hemangiomas in PHACE syndrome. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2323–2329. doi: 10.1002/lary.23475
Ilona J. Frieden, MD, has consulted for Pierre-Fabre Dermatology and is chair of the Data Safety Monitoring Board for the Hemangiol Clinical Trial.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Propranolol inhibits growth of hemangioma-initiating cells but does not induce apoptosis, Pediatric Research, 2014, 75, 3, 381, ,
- 2Infantile Hemangiomas of the Head and Neck, Pediatric Clinics of North America, 2013, 60, 4, 937, ,
- 3Propranolol treatment in life-threatening airway hemangiomas: A case series and review of literature, International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, 2013, 77, 11, 1791, , , , ,
- 5Propranolol for Infantile Hemangiomas: A Review, Current Dermatology Reports, 2012, 1, 4, 179,