F.-H.C. and X.R. contributed equally to this article.
Endoscopic sandwich technique for moderate nasal septal perforations†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 11, pages 2367–2372, November 2012
How to Cite
Chen, F.-H., Rui, X., Deng, J., Wen, Y.-H., Xu, G. and Shi, J.-B. (2012), Endoscopic sandwich technique for moderate nasal septal perforations. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2367–2372. doi: 10.1002/lary.23481
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Simple suturing of the nasal septum using the Maniceps septum stitch device, The Journal of Laryngology & Otology, 2015, 129, 06, 591, , , ,
- 2Two Cases of Unilateral Nasoseptal Pedicled Rotational Mucosal Flap and Interpositional Dermal Allograft for Septal Perforations, Korean Journal of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 2015, 58, 8, 585, , , ,