Presented at the 1st Congress of the Confederation of European Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, Barcelona, Spain, July 2–6, 2011.
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 2279–2284, October 2012
How to Cite
Kim, Y. H., Jung, H. J., Kang, S. I., Park, K. T., Choi, J.-S., Oh, S.-H. and Chang, S. O. (2012), Tinnitus in children: Association with stress and trait anxiety. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2279–2284. doi: 10.1002/lary.23482
This study was supported by a clinical research grant provided by Seoul National University Boramae Medical Center.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!