The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Palatal myoclonus: Algorithm for management with botulinum toxin based on clinical disease characteristics
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 1164–1169, May 2014
How to Cite
Sinclair, C. F., Gurey, L. E. and Blitzer, A. (2014), Palatal myoclonus: Algorithm for management with botulinum toxin based on clinical disease characteristics. The Laryngoscope, 124: 1164–1169. doi: 10.1002/lary.23485
Presented as a poster at the 2012 Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Miami, Florida, U.S.A., January 26–28, 2012.
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!