P. J Wormald, MD receives royalties from Medtronic ENT for instrument design and is a consultant for Neilmed.
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 2148–2153, October 2012
How to Cite
Jervis-Bardy, J., Boase, S., Psaltis, A., Foreman, A. and Wormald, P.-J. (2012), A randomized trial of mupirocin sinonasal rinses versus saline in surgically recalcitrant staphylococcal chronic rhinosinusitis. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2148–2153. doi: 10.1002/lary.23486
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2012
- Department of Otorhinolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, University of Adelaide
- Garnett Passe and Rodney Williams Memorial Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!