Recipient of Triological Society's 2012 Honorable Mention Award for Clinical Research.
Triological Society Candidate Thesis
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue S2, pages S13–S33, September 2012
How to Cite
Haughey, B. H. and Sinha, P. (2012), Prognostic factors and survival unique to surgically treated p16+ oropharyngeal cancer. The Laryngoscope, 122: S13–S33. doi: 10.1002/lary.23493
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!