The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Influence of age on postural compensation after unilateral deafferentation due to vestibular schwannoma surgery†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 2285–2290, October 2012
How to Cite
Gauchard, G. C., Lion, A., Perrin, P. P. and Parietti-Winkler, C. (2012), Influence of age on postural compensation after unilateral deafferentation due to vestibular schwannoma surgery. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2285–2290. doi: 10.1002/lary.23497
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!