Presented at the 133nd Annual Meeting of the American Laryngological Association in San Diego, California, on April 18–19, 2012.
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 2240–2247, October 2012
How to Cite
Chang, J., Fang, T.-J., Yung, K., van Zante, A., Miller, T., Al-Jurf, S., Schneider, S. and Courey, M. (2012), Clinical and histologic predictors of voice and disease outcome in patients with early glottic cancer. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2240–2247. doi: 10.1002/lary.23501
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!